Smile if you’re reading this from a smartphone, laptop, desktop, or tablet.
You’re smiling, right? Today, 90% of media interaction from consumers happens on a screen - a computer, a smartphone, a tablet, and yes - even while watching a TV screen.
As today’s marketer, you’re finding yourself knee deep in a new world of questions: How and when do consumers digest media across various screens? Are they using more than one screen? What are they trying to do at that time? How can I find the right combination of screens to get the best results?
The list goes on. But it doesn’t have to be daunting.
This year, HiMA’s Interactive Strategies conference will focus on smart ways to cut through the consumer cross-platform maze. Learn ways to reach people with the right content, at the right time, and on the right device in a way that is engaging for the user and rewarding for companies that get it right.
Take a day to gain a better understanding of how to build and track campaigns for various screens and touch points your customers use to interact with you. More than just tech speak, this year's conference will also deliver insights companies large and small can use to build and track their next successful interactive campaign. Whether it's mobile phones, tablets, interactive TV, game console, or the gas pump, our speakers will be help you understand how to effectively interact with your customer across the various channels they are using daily.
Questions the conference will help to address:
- What are the options for a business in a multi-screen marketing environment and how do you address each?
- What do businesses need to know about development, execution and measurement of a multiscreen presence?
- How are people interacting with devices (click, touch, voice, motion)?
- How can a business plan for large and small campaigns?
- What tools are available to address multiscreen marketing challenges?
- How do multiple screens and types of interaction fit with your company's broader strategy?
- How can mobile, web, tv, work with touch, voice and motion to create engaging campaigns?
- How has the mobile market matured? What should you expect if you are just getting started?
ABOUT INTERACTIVE STRATEGIES
Each year the Houston Interactive Marketing Association (HiMA) holds a day-long conference intended to help interactive professionals understand the current trends and best practices in marketing, design, interactive technology and strategy. In 2012, we focused on understanding human behavior, emotion and cognitive processes. Join us October 2, 2013 at Rice University as we take that a step further to explore the new demands interactive professional face while serving consumers who live and work in a multi-screen world.
CALL FOR SPEAKERS
Click Here to submit a topic for the 2013 Interactive Strategies Conference.
For Sponsorship Opportunities contact email@example.com